Congrats! We have added Surprise Discount
Add the product to the cart and find the Surprise Discount Now!Surprise Discounts are given at random, and it varies based on demand.
Assam Company India Ltd (ASSAMCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company?s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company?s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors bette
Assam Company India Ltd (ASSAMCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company?s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company?s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description ? A detailed description of the company?s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy ? Analyst?s summarization of the company?s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis ? A detailed analysis of the company?s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history ? Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services ? A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors ? A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees ? A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies ? A brief summary of the executives? employment history.
- Key operational heads ? A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries ? A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years ? The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods ? The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Assam Company India Limited (ACIL), formerly Assam Company Limited, is a conglomerate group. The company through its subsidiaries undertakes activities including oil and gas exploration, production and supply; tea plantation and infrastructure development such as road transportation among others. It has oil and gas fields in Assam, namely, Arakan basin ? Amguri; AA-ON/7; and AA-ONN-2005/1. ACIL operates tea estates and gardens in the North-East state of Assam in India. The company also focuses on development of Special Economic Zones (SEZ) to offer products and related services for oil and gas, energy and petrochemicals sectors. ACIL is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company?s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors? business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company?s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies? strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the companyTable of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Assam Company India Ltd - Key Facts 5
Assam Company India Ltd - Key Employees 6
Assam Company India Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Assam Company India Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Assam Company India Ltd - History 9
Assam Company India Ltd - Company Statement 10
Assam Company India Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 ? Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Assam Company India Ltd - Business Description 14
Assam Company India Ltd - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Assam Company India Ltd - Strengths 15
Assam Company India Ltd - Weaknesses 16
Assam Company India Ltd - Opportunities 17
Assam Company India Ltd - Threats 18
Assam Company India Ltd - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 ? Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 ? Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30