Congrats! We have added Surprise Discount
Add the product to the cart and find the Surprise Discount Now!Surprise Discounts are given at random, and it varies based on demand.
CPC Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company?s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company?s key employees, key competitors and major products and services. This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better. Scope - Business descri
CPC Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company?s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company?s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description ? A detailed description of the company?s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy ? GlobalData?s summarization of the company?s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis ? A detailed analysis of the company?s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history ? Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services ? A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors ? A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees ? A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies ? A brief summary of the executives? employment history.
- Key operational heads ? A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries ? A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CPC Corp (CPC) is an integrated oil and gas company. The company explores for, develops, and produces oil and natural gas from its assets in Taiwan, Ecuador, Indonesia, Niger, Chad, Australia, the US, and Congo. CPC operates refinery and petrochemical complexes in Taoyuan and Dalin. The company?s petroleum products include gasoline, aviation fuel, fuel oil, diesel fuel, and liquefied petroleum gas. Its petrochemical products include ethylene, propylene, butadiene, benzene and xylene. CPC operates LNG receiving terminals in Taiwan for ensuring energy security in the country. The company is also active in marketing and sales of lubricants, solvents and chemicals. CPC is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
CPC Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 03,2018: CNOOC CEO Inks Production Sharing Contract With Empyrean
Oct 02,2018: CPC teams up with Panasonic on smart green energy development
Sep 13,2018: Inpex offers first Ichthys condensate cargo
Aug 24,2018: Taiwan's CPC buys 6 mln bbls of U.S. crude for Nov delivery
Aug 10,2018: Cheniere and CPC Sign 25-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report?s analysis of the company?s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors? business structure and strategies with GlobalData?s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company?s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report?s detailed insight into the company?s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
CPC Corp - Key Facts 5
CPC Corp - Key Employees 6
CPC Corp - Major Products and Services 7
CPC Corp - History 8
CPC Corp - Company Statement 12
CPC Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 16
Section 2 ? Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
CPC Corp - Business Description 18
CPC Corp - Corporate Strategy 20
CPC Corp - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
CPC Corp - Strengths 21
CPC Corp - Weaknesses 22
CPC Corp - Opportunities 23
CPC Corp - Threats 24
CPC Corp - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 ? Company?s Oil & Gas, Power Financial Deals and Alliances 26
CPC Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 26
CPC Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 27
CPC Corp, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 ? Company?s Recent Developments 29
Aug 10, 2018: Cheniere and CPC Sign 25-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement 29
Aug 01, 2018: CPC to invest $6.6bn in Paradip petrochemical project, India 30
Jul 31, 2018: Taiwanese Delegation In India To discuss Investment In Petrochemical Cracker And Downstream Units 31
Jul 30, 2018: Total Australia: offshore production starts up at ichthys LNG project 32
Jul 20, 2018: PNG LNG signs mid-term sales agreement with PetroChina 33
Jul 18, 2018: CPC and ECCT Align, unveiling their "Next Generation Energy: Joint Promoting Taiwan's Energy Transformation" report 34
Jul 02, 2018: CPC, Taiwan (CPC) And US-Based Cheniere Energy Signed Heads Of Agreement (HOA) For 25-Year LNG Sales And Purchase Cooperation 35
May 24, 2018: Osaka Gas Engineering To Provide Consulting Services On Construction Of LNG Receiving Terminals In Taiwan 36
May 15, 2018: ABB Signs Framework Agreement With INPEX To Support Multi-Billion Dollar Ichthys LNG Project 37
May 11, 2018: INPEX Announces Formulation Of Vision 2040 And Medium-Term Business Plan 2018-2022 38
Section 5 ? Appendix 40
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40