Congrats! We have added Surprise Discount
Add the product to the cart and find the Surprise Discount Now!Surprise Discounts are given at random, and it varies based on demand.
Tableware UK - 2018 Summary "Tableware UK - 2018", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK Tableware market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. Over the next five years, the UK Tableware market will grow by 157.1m. Although heavily replacement driven, some of this growth will be the result of a trend towards more impulse purchases of tableware. In line with current trends, the deparment store model will find it chall
Tableware UK - 2018
"Tableware UK - 2018", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK Tableware market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
Over the next five years, the UK Tableware market will grow by 157.1m. Although heavily replacement driven, some of this growth will be the result of a trend towards more impulse purchases of tableware. In line with current trends, the deparment store model will find it challenging to maintain market share, as consumers increasingly trade down, chosing to shop at retailers with strong value credentials. The tableware market will also be impacted by social trends, such as the rise of casual dining, popularity of tea and coffee drinking, as well as the trend for drinking gin and prosecco at home.
- It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- The hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
- The report focuses on drinking, cutlery, crockery, linens and mats, accessories and sets.
- Consumer data is based on our 2018 UK UK Tableware survey, using a panel of 2,000 nationally representative consumers.
Reasons to buy
- Using our five year forecasts to 2023, learn which subcategories in the Tableware market will be the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
- Understand how drivers of Tableware, such as price, quality, design and innovation, change in importance among different demographics in order to maximise sales potential.
- Gain a better understanding of the customer shopping journey for Tableware and understand how online is changing this journey
- Learn what impact the casual dining trend will have on tableware categories.
- See which retailers are set to gain share in 2018 and beyond and the reasons behind this.Table of Contents
What is included
ISSUES AND STRATEGIES
Main issues in UK Tableware:
1. Impulse buys are increasing
2. Casual dining becomes a way of life
3. Brand loyalty is weak
4. Consumers prefer shopping instore
Strategies for success
The sector at a glance
Overall sector size and growth
Sector size and growth: drinking
Sector size and growth: Cutlery
Sector size and growth: Crockery
Sector size and growth: Linens and mats
Sector size and growth: Accessories
Sector size and growth: Sets
Channels of distribution
Penetration and profiles
Net agreement statements
Top brands by sub category
Dining habits in the home
Cooking skill level
Why consumert purchase
Factors of importance
Considerd and used conversion
Retailer usage by demogroaphic
Drivers of retailer choice
Retailer usage by segment