Congrats! We have added Surprise Discount
Add the product to the cart and find the Surprise Discount Now!Surprise Discounts are given at random, and it varies based on demand.
Athene Holding Ltd (ATH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company?s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company?s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better. The p
Athene Holding Ltd (ATH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company?s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company?s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description ? A detailed description of the company?s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy ? Analyst?s summarization of the company?s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis ? A detailed analysis of the company?s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history ? Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services ? A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors ? A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees ? A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies ? A brief summary of the executives? employment history.
- Key operational heads ? A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries ? A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years ? The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods ? The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Athene Holding Ltd (Athene) is a provider of retirement services. It issues, acquires, and reinsures retirement savings products that are designed for individuals and institutions to meet the retirement needs. Its portfolio of products includes fixed indexed annuities, fixed rate annuities, multi-year guarantee annuities, single premium immediate annuities, payout annuities and group annuities. Athene?s distribution channels include retail, institutional, flow reinsurance, and acquisitions and block reinsurance. The company conducts its business through Athene Life Re Ltd, Athene Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG, and Athene USA Corporation. The company has presence in Germany, the US and the UK. Athene is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.
The company registered premiums of US$2,465 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), compared to US$240 million in FY2016.
Athene Holding Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 04,2018: Athene Holding releases Q1 2018 financial results
Feb 22,2018: Athene Holding announces Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Nov 06,2017: Athene Holding reports third quarter 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company?s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors? business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company?s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies? strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Athene Holding Ltd - Key Facts 5
Athene Holding Ltd - Key Employees 6
Athene Holding Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Athene Holding Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Athene Holding Ltd - History 9
Athene Holding Ltd - Company Statement 10
Athene Holding Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 ? Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Athene Holding Ltd - Business Description 17
Business Segment: Corporate and Other 17
Business Segment: Corporate and Others 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Retirement Services 17
Key Stats 17
Athene Holding Ltd - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Athene Holding Ltd - Strengths 18
Athene Holding Ltd - Weaknesses 19
Athene Holding Ltd - Opportunities 20
Athene Holding Ltd - Threats 21
Athene Holding Ltd - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 ? Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Athene Holding Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 ? Company?s Recent Developments 30
Nov 06, 2017: Athene Holding reports third quarter 2017 results 30
Section 5 ? Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37