Congrats! We have added Surprise Discount
Add the product to the cart and find the Surprise Discount Now!Surprise Discounts are given at random, and it varies based on demand.
Cloud Computing in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Key Findings - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leadin
Cloud Computing in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the cloud computing market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the cloud computing market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key cloud computing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe cloud computing market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe cloud computing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- What was the size of the Europe cloud computing market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe cloud computing market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe cloud computing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's cloud computing market?
The cloud computing market consists of the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) segments. Values are calculated based on revenues accrued from these services. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
The European Cloud Computing industry is expected to generate total revenues of $18.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.3% between 2012 and 2016.
The SaaS segment is expected to be the industry's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $10.7bn, equivalent to 56.8% of the industry's overall value.
Cloud computing has been one of the fastest growing technology sectors in recent years due to the advantages that the industry offers to all types of businesses. Whilst the German industry is growing rapidly, Europe's leading player, the UK, is believed to have problems with take-up among small businesses but growth is still strong by international standards. Executive Summary
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
International Business Machines Corporation
Related MarketLine research