Congrats! We have added Surprise Discount
Add the product to the cart and find the Surprise Discount Now!Surprise Discounts are given at random, and it varies based on demand.
The report ?Ivory Coast: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)? provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (0 USD) and volume
The report ?Ivory Coast: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)? provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining the growth of the agrochemical and future market opportunities have also been discussed.
This report is a part of series of more than 900 agrochemicals? market intelligence reports from Sprout Intelligence. This agrochemicals? market intelligence report series, in total, covers more than 1,500 pests, 60 formulations, 150 crops, and 60 countries.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents ? selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers ? have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the market intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning, and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
The general data sources used in this report are company websites, trade association publications, regulatory authorities, journals, magazines, news websites, press releases, media publications, interaction with industry experts, company executives, research papers, articles, patents, scientific literature, among many others.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- Copper-hydroxide, Copper-oxychloride, Copper-oxide, Mancozeb, and Metalaxyl-M are leading fungicide active ingredients in the Ivory Coast agrochemicals market.
- Glyphosate, Paraquat, Bispyribac-sodium, Propanil, and 2, 4-D-amine are leading herbicide active ingredients in the Ivory Coast agrochemicals market.
- Imidacloprid, Deltamethrin, Endosulfan, Spinosad, and Cypermethrin are leading insecticide active ingredients in the Ivory Coast agrochemicals market.
- Emulsifiable Concentrate, Suspension Concentrate, Soluble Liquid Concentrate, Oil Dispersion, and Wettable Powder are leading crops for agrochemicals in Ivory Coast.
- Bananas, Cashews, Cocoa, Coffee, and Corn are leading pests for agrochemicals in Ivory Coast.
- Sprout Intelligence expert team estimated that the Ivory Coast agrochemicals market in 2016 was worth more than 50 million.
1. Report Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Research Methodology
1.1.2. Report Objectives
1.1.3. Data Sources
1.2. Acronyms / Abbreviations
2. Executive Summary
3. Ivory Coast Agrochemicals Market, By Type
4. Ivory Coast Fungicides Market, By Active Ingredient
5. Ivory Coast Herbicides Market, By Active Ingredient
5.5. 2, 4-D-amine
6. Ivory Coast Insecticides Market, By Active Ingredient
7. Ivory Coast Agrochemicals Market, By Formulation
7.1. Emulsifiable Concentrate
7.2. Suspension Concentrate
7.3. Soluble Liquid Concentrate
7.4. Oil Dispersion
7.5. Wettable Powder
7.7. Water Dispersible Granules
7.8. Soluble Powder
7.9. Capsule Suspensions
8. Ivory Coast Agrochemicals Market, By Crop
8.8. Oil Palm
9. Ivory Coast Agrochemicals Market, By Pest
9.1. Planococcus & Sahlbergella
9.2. Earias & Helicoverpa
9.3. Bemisia & Pectinophora
9.5. Distantiella & Sahlbergella
9.9. Colletotrichum & Oidium & Phomopsis
9.10. Dysmicoccus & Paraleyrodes
10.2. About Sprout Intelligence