- If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, please email (email@example.com)
2. THE INFORMATION DART COLLECTS AND HOW IT IS USED
- DART collects personal information from you when you:
- Register to use the Site: If you register to use the Site, DART collects personal information such as your name, company name, username and e-mail address.
- Place an order: If you place an order, DART will also collect further information, including your telephone number and your address.
- Sign up to an e-alert: If you sign up to an e-alert service, DART collects personal information such as your name, company name, country of residence and the topics in which you are interested.
- Contact DART: If you contact DART via the Site, for example to request a speaker or for any other reason,
DART collects personal information such as your name, company name and contact details as well as any other personal information you disclose in your message to us.
- DART uses the personal information it collects as follows;
- To personalize the service you receive so that the Site recognizes you on subsequent visits, and to send
marketing information on new products, research and special promotional offers;
- To process your order;
- To respond to your queries.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- To DART’s employees, group entities, and agents for them to provide support services in connection with the Site, for example delivery services;
- If you pay by credit card, to authorize and approve your card and to process the card transaction; transfer of business.
- DART does not sell or rent your personal information to any outsider. DART may however, gives information about you to the following, for the express purposes set out below:
If DART does give your information to the third parties set out above, DART will always require they adhere to the same security procedures of DART.
4. LEGAL REQUESTS
DART may need to disclose personal information to protect DART/ DART’s licensors’ rights and property or to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process.
5. AGGREGATED INFORMATION
DART may share non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to the Site and sales and traffic patterns with our partners and other third parties. Just to be clear, this information does not identify users in any personal capacity; it just gives generalized information about the users of the Site.
6. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKED INFORMATION
- While on the Site, certain information is automatically logged about how you are using the Site. This information may include the URL of the website which linked you to the Site, your IP address and the pages you visit while on the Site, Research Report, Sample Market Research Report etc. The IP address indicates the location of your computer on the internet. IP addresses are not used to track your session and are not linked to anything personally identifiable.
- A feature known as a cookie is also used. A cookie is a small data file that resides on your computer which allows DART to recognize you as a user when you return to the Site using the same computer and web browser.
- The cookies and other automatically tracked information are used:
- to identify repeat visitors;
- to personalize your experience on the Site;
- to help DART better understand how users use the Site so that it can administer, support and improve the Site and the services that DART offers;
- to contact you for the purpose of confirming your registration details in the event that you forget your password.
- If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. If you reject cookies though, the Site will not recognize you and so will not retain any information you have input (for example, in your ‘Shopping Cart’).
- DART follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to DART, to prevent unauthorized access. In particular, DART uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encode your personal information. SSL encrypts your contact details and your password as it travels through the Internet. Encryption creates billions of code combinations to protect each transaction made on the Site, so your details cannot be viewed by anyone else using the internet.
- Despite using this technology, DART cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose to DART. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not hold DART responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to DART’s negligence or willful default.
- If you have any concerns about security, please email DART at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
If you want to update or change your registration information, please e-mail DART at email@example.com we will update your account details.
10. RIGHT TO SEE YOUR INFORMATION
DART accepts your right to see the personal information that DART holds about you, whether collected through your use of the Site or through any communications that you have had with DART. You will need to provide DART with a detailed written request and pay a small fee. If you have any questions about your right or wish to make such a request, please contact DART by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post addressed to the Privacy Officer, DART, #1157, 20th Cross,5th Main, HSR Layout, Sector – 7,Bangalore, India – 560 102.
11. POLICY CHANGES